Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Site of the Week - Your Turn!

I usually get my ideas for a site of week from someone I have had a conversation with, or from another blog, etc. I know that there are many good sites out there.

So here is your turn to contribute. If you have a good site that you know of or frequent, please post a comment below giving the site and any pertinent information about that site. Then when I or others check in, we can see some of what else is out there.

In the mean time, let me start things off this week.

 

getinthefold.blogspot.com Even though the last time this blog was posted in was in 2012, it has some great ideas for teaching reading with foldables. And remember, foldables are not just for elementary students!



And don't forget to share one or more of the sites you use in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment